Monday, November 16, 2009

A slightly androgynous body?



Nicole Kidman surprised many of us common folk recently when she appeared at an event with breasts that seemed to have grown a cup size or two.

Many cried implant, Kidman insists it's just the result of her having become a mother.

I'm not going to get into that, I don't have too big a problem either way. What I do have a problem with, is this quote:


"...When you've had a slightly androgynous body your whole life, having breasts is a nice feeling."


I'm sorry, when you've had a what?

...I must've missed the androgynous part.

Oh, wait, I think I see what the problem is. Nicole (how can I put this gently...), the reason why Tom wouldn't make love to you...well, it's possible it wasn't because you were too androgynous...

No comments: