Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oh, Tara. Tara, Tara, Tara...



Y'know, there was a time when I would've married Tara Reid. It took me a long time to give up on her.

I'd think she'd finally scared me away, like with the regrettable things she's done and had done to her body, and then she'd do some toe-touching exercises and I'd be wrapped around her ring finger yet again.

So cute, she was. And I actually think she had talent. Once.

Why do I bring this up now? Because:

"American Pie" star Tara Reid has signed up for England's Celebrity Big Brother, and will battle it out against Pamela Anderson.
The Hollywood actress, 35, is the latest to join the new series, which starts next week.


Bosses hope party girl Tara will whip up some rivalry with fellow blonde Pammy.
But insiders claim the former Baywatch star won't be hanging around for long due to a contract that states she can leave after five days.
An insider said: "Both women are very feisty and producers hope that sparks will fly."


Oh, Tara. Tara, Tara, Tara...

No comments: