Saturday, August 20, 2011

A little tip, ladies....

According to the Daily Mail, Tara Reid says the reason why she had one of the most famously regrettable plastic surgeries in Hollywood was because:
her breasts were uneven


Photobucket

Um, Tara? Everybody's breasts are uneven.

Photobucket

For Christ's sake, I'm a guy, and I knew that.

Photobucket

I quote from a site called Women's Health Resource, and an article by Frederick R. Jelovsek MD:

It is also very important to understand that almost no woman has two breasts of identical size and shape in the natural state.


Photobucket



Speaking as a guy, I swear, if this blog has any philosophy or a mission statement a la Jerry Maguire it is this: To get women to love their bodies as much as we do.

And to understand how little they need to do to them for us to love them.

Didn't you ladies ever hear the saying "variety is the spice of life?"

Or as one pompous ass once put it:
I am dependable in my steadfast allegiance to beauty in all of its shapes.

No comments: