Friday, August 26, 2011

"Showing a great body is not great courage."

Okay, this one is creepy. I just found out that one of my other blogs is a Metacrawler search result for the words:
Dakota Fanning Hot
Um, ew. She's a child! So I feel the need to distance myself from this association by paying tribute to some grown women. Like, say, for instance, Emmy Rossum, who here is filming her Showtime series Shameless.



Or Joyce Hyser, who was, of course, Just One of the Guys...



Well, not just one of the guys...



Or the legendary Sylvia Kristel, from whom I just found this quote from a recent interview (translation is per Google, and may not be exact):
It's hard to undress before the camera? - I had no problem with that. Showing a great body is not great courage. And my time was almost perfect.


Almost, yes.


































Or even Catherine Bach. The joke about Bach, back in the day, was that she didn't have enough talent to be in full-length motion pictures, so they put her in shorts...

Or Christina Ricci, about whom I still have nothing new to say.

No comments: