Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Perry of Like-A-Looks

Fox News (I know) has come up with a set of celebrities who they feel resemble each other. I don't agree with many of their findings (Julia Roberts and Emmy Rossum? Really?), but yeah, this one is fair: Katy Perry and Dita Von Teese.



Unfortunately, this means Perry is doomed to start fucking Marilyn Manson any day now.

Of course, in some cases I may be letting my opinion of their public persona cloud my perception of their similarities. I mean granted, Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley are both beautiful women, but I don't think they look alike at all. And Knightley is certainly less annoying.

Fox also thinks that Zooey Deschanel resembles Perry. To which all I have to say is...



...maybe after a few hours with the bicycle pump...

No comments: