Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Once again: The use of the internet for something REALLY important

Namely, a "What Celebrity Would You Most Want To Live Next To?" poll.

Most desirable neighbors (name, percent of people who voted for them)


Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt, 10


Bright side: You'd get to see Angelina Jolie in person on a regular basis.Photobucket

Darker side: All those kids...

Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux, 9


Hmm. Well, I half agree with this...(no prizes for guessing which half)

Jennifer Lopez, 6


All right, but only on two conditions: That her driveway be really long so I can watch her walk to the door, and that I never have to talk to her.

Beyoncé & Jay-Z, 5


Well, there goes the neighborhood right down the drain...
Nancy Grace, 4


Okay, this is the first one I can say I don't understand at all. Why would anyone possibly...

Kim Kardashian, 4


...y'know, even though I can admit there's a part of me that finds Kim Kardashian sexy (and again, no prizes for guessing which)...there's a bigger part of me that appreciates quick-minded women more than that. So I can't go along with this.

No comments: