how many a list women have appeared nude in films
They didn't find what they were looking for there but it got me wondering:
The A-list is part of a larger guide called The Hot List that has become an industry-standard guide in Hollywood.
Who knew? There actually is an a list; it's not just a turn of phrase. Which leads us of course to, who's on it, and in turn...have they? Well, here's the list as of last year (this year's isn't out):
10. Penelope Cruz. Honestly a bit of a surprise here. Although she's curvy; sexy and beautiful and all that, she hasn't had any big hit movies in the last few years.
9. Angelina Jolie. No surprise here, she's pretty much got the body everybody wants (one way or the other). Although, her box office has been up (Salt) and down (The Tourist) lately. But has she?
8. Nicole Kidman.
7. Scarlett Johanssen. Let's be candid. It's not Scarlett Johansson who's on the a list, it's her 34-C tits.
6. Meryl Streep. All I can say about this one is, all right for the older ladies. And as far as I she know, she hasn't.
5. Keira Knightley. I think it could be argued that, if you go strictly by the bone structure of the face, Knightley is the most good-looking woman in the world.
Size of breasts and overall curviness of figure brings my general desire to see her undressed down a bit (I feel I should point out, that's a statement of personal preference, not a general comment).
4. Cameron Diaz. I think I'm on the record as not understanding why Cameron Diaz is a big star. But, people do seem to like to go to her movies, so whadaI know. And you ask: Has she? And the answer is...not really.
3. Kate Winslet. Let me see here, Winslet, Winslet...has Kate Winslet appeared nude in any films?
2. Julia Roberts.
Monsters didn't do as well at the box office as I would've liked; on the other hand How Do You Know bombed like it deserved to bomb. Water For Elephants (which I haven't seen) seems to have done all right, though. Oh, and as you see above, yes she has, or rather yes she did.
And again, that's an observation, not a judgement.