Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'll Tumblr 4 Ya

I've created a Tumblr webpage. It's called "Strike A Pose," and yes, that is a Madonna reference. Glancing at it, you may well wonder, what is the difference between that page and this blog? Both are about the female figure, often nude, as beautiful.

The idea is that this blog will remain a place to comment upon images of women; in more than one sense and I hope with a sense of humor. I'm talking body image, ageism, the needs of women (and men) and questions about all that and more which arise.

"Strike A Pose" is intended to simply be a celebration of women, ladies, girls and daughters. Dream girls. Bond girls. Reflections upon the nude. Visions. With gratitude, appreciation, and lyricism.

I hope you'll continue to enjoy them both.

No comments: