Friday, June 4, 2010

Even I'm surprised at how absolutely spot-on my Jennifer Love Hewitt theory is proving to be



That theory being, of course, that facing unemployment, she cranks up the fuck-me. To coin a phrase.

The latest evidence, her next part? She's playing a pole-dancing prostitute. Now, before we all get too excited, bear in mind this is apparently a prostitute role even a mother, specifically Hewitt's mama, can love:


"My mom's like, 'I'm so proud. You're pole dancing and you're going to play a prostitute. Awesome!'" Hewitt, 31, tells Entertainment Tonight. "


Even giving JLH the benefit of the doubt that this was wit (and I actually do think it was), the role in question is for a Lifetime TV-movie.

I think we can predict it'll only be young-mother-in-the-middle-of-the-day hot. Still, isn't it interesting this is what she rushes for when the Ghosts stop whispering?

No comments: