Monday, June 14, 2010

As you know, I happen to admire Courtney Love...



I think she's sexy. Not always coherent, and sure a bit of a loose cannon, but what can I say, I've got a thing for her.

She makes me want to sing "That's Good" by Devo.

Thus, when the news broke a couple of days ago that she'd posted nude photos to her Facebook account, I don't have a problem admitting, I wanted to see them.

Problem is they seemed to have been taken down from Facebook.

And 99% of the blogs and/or "news" sites making snide comments about the photos (which were 99% of them) were linking, if at all, only to "redacted" versions.

I could understand putting those on the main page--many sites do that, but they give you the option of clicking through to see the full, unclothed versions.

I'm a grown man, damnit, and I wanted to see Courtney Love's pussy.

That shouldn't be too much to ask in this day and age...

No comments: