Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Okay, I admit it. Right or wrong...

...I judge Anthony Weiner just a little more harshly now that I've seen how fucking gorgeous and sexy his wife is.

I mean, I know it shouldn't matter how lovely or not the woman he was playing around on is.

I never liked the jokes about Monica Lewinsky being fat and/or unattractive, either, because they implied people would've found it okay if Clinton had sexual relations with Angelina Jolie or Gwyneth Paltrow instead. Also, I kind of liked the way she looked.

Nevertheless...what's up with this, Congressman? Your wife looks like a fucking Bollywood star. Also, she would seem to be no fool.

What kind of a jackass looks around when they have a wife like that?

I hope you had your fun, Congressman.

I hope the Twitterbabes were worth it.

Your career in politics is over.

You hapless moron.

No comments: