Monday, October 3, 2011

Of Jennifer, January and Jolie

According to this, the following are (some of) the celebs who women in Hollywood most asked their plastic surgeons to make them look like this year. Complete with the desired body part.

(You can see other examples at that link, and there's a list for men too)

I know, I know, at least sort of creepy, right? Well let's see if we can kill some time with this nevertheless...

(Come on Barbie, let's go party)

Hair: Jennifer Aniston.

Jennifer Aniston by Modern Girl Style
Jennifer Aniston, a photo by Modern Girl Style on Flickr.

Hey, have any of your dos inspired an entire line of cuts?

Eyes: Anne Hathaway.




If you think I'm going to argue with this...you must be new to my blog(s).

Cheeks: January Jones. And no, they're not the cheeks you're thinking of.


Photobucket

Nose: Nicole Kidman.

Photobucket

I think I'd go for the legs. But then, I like a slightly more prominent nose. Like Britney Spears:



-- Before she had it done (ironically enough in this context).

Lips: Angelina Jolie.


Angelina Jolie by Paul's flying high, defying gravity
Angelina Jolie, a photo by Paul's flying high, defying gravity on Flickr.

I suppose so, but I think I'd just go for the whole body. In for a penny, in for a pound, I always say.

Actually I think this is another one where I'd choose someone else before she did god-knows-what to themselves. In this case, Courtney Love...

Photobucket

Jawline/Chin: Keira Knightley.
Photobucket

Yeah, I think I'll go along with that.

Body: Jennifer Aniston.






I need Jennifer Aniston's body, baby, from dusk till dawn.

Skin: Katy Perry. Photobucket

And I'd like credit here that when looking for a picture of Perry that emphasized her skin, I didn't go for that which she has filling up two 32D cups.

No comments: