Wednesday, March 16, 2011

As it happens, I have Ava Amurri's tits to thank for my discovering a show that she wasn't even in.

This sort of carries on from the last post, in that it's going to be about how sometimes it's about what you cover up as much as what you show.



As you may know, I'm a longtime admirer of Eva Amurri. As with Christina Ricci in yesterday's post, some of this comes from a genuine appreciation for some of the work she's done.

In her case especially in her episode of House and in the movie Saved! But I'd be kidding myself and you if I said it wasn't also about her eye-popping figure.

I got Showtime a couple of years ago just so I could see her naked tits on Californication. I'm not proud.


I ended up coming to the conclusion that Californication sucks. It all balanced out, however, since having Showtime for that series is how I discovered Dexter, a show I like a lot.

(See this post's title. Proof yet again that breasts are 100% goodness and love. However, I digress.)

But here's my point in all this. So I did get to see Amurri's naked tits.



How come, when I have seen Amurri's naked tits, pictures like the above in which you don't see them...are just so sexy they could conceivably lead me to change my religion? Because, hence, then, the theme of this post, and apparently of this blog for today.

Lord knows I'm not opposed to nudity...and the Lord's not the only person who knows that. But there's something to be said, too, for lingerie, and garter belts, and red high-heel shoes, and silk...panties and...pardon me a moment...I feel faint...

No comments: