Friday, November 26, 2010

Anne Hathaway sells her body--I approve but am impatient

That was fast.

Its times like this I really love our modern technology.

If you know nothing else about the new film "Love and Other Drugs," you likely know this: It features my onetime future stalking victim Anne Hathaway in all kinds of steamy sex scenes, taking off her clothes and showing a lot of her body.


Naturally, I approve. And I don't feel particularly misogynistic for it as they've hardly been shy in making this a selling point of the picture, with which Ms. Hathaway has cooperated.

Clearly, with this picture, she is selling her body, at least a little bit.

I make no judgments.
Ms. Hathaway is a grown woman.

But as so often happens in these cases, it appears that the film is otherwise not completely successful.

So I figured, OK, I'll wait the five months or whatever 'till it comes on DVD.

I had reckoned not upon home video cameras and the Internet...

No comments: