Monday, February 15, 2010

Good heavens, it's been over two years since I've done one of these...

Friends of my blogs are familiar with my There's something in this about all women file. Every time I get a dozen or more, I like to use slide.com to put together a little show.

If you care to look at the first such show, here it is. And as with that one,
...what I'd like to know is: What do these photos tell you, if anything, about how I think of women? What else do they make you feel or otherwise think about?




Something new has been added: The captions are slide.com's idea. Me, I don't know if I'd credit myself with "directing" this. I found the pictures, decided what design I wanted to use and titled it.

Most of the other captions come from the original photos, with the exception of those for which I couldn't find titles, those I numbered. And the thanks to PJ is for real.

No comments: